Adobe Flash Player è un plug-in per browser multipiattaforma che
consente di visualizzare animazioni e filmati in formato Flash.
Note di rilascio:
The Adobe® Flash® Platform runtimes, Flash Player and AIR®, together enable businesses to efficiently deliver rich customer experiences across multiple digital touch points. With Flash Player and AIR, content can easily and consistently move between the browser, standalone applications and native operating systems to reach users on the devices of their choice. Since the Adobe runtimes share a common codebase, developers can reuse code to deploy game console quality 2D and 3D games, rich media applications with premium high definition video and scalable date driven applications though both AIR and Flash Player.
Flash Player is a cross-platform, browser-based application runtime that provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers and operating systems.
- Mobile Workers (concurrency) BETA - Android
Workers APIs are now supported for Android. This will work only with swf-version 22 (namespace 3.9) or later.
- Support for background execution in Direct render mode - iOS & Android
Presently AIR on iOS and Android does not support background execution when render mode direct is set. Due to this restriction, Stage3D based apps are not able to execute background tasks like audio playback, location updates, network upload/download etc.
iOS does not allow OpenGLES/rendering calls in the background. Applications which attempt to make OpenGL calls in the background are terminated by the iOS. Android does not restrict applications from either making OpenGLES in the background or other background task (like audio playback).
With this feature, we would be allowing AIR mobile apps to execute in background when renderMode direct is set. AIR iOS runtime will throw an error if OpenGLES calls are made in background. However no error will be thrown on Android, as Android native apps are allowed to make OpenGLES calls in background. It´s recommended to not make rendering calls while app is executing in background as its important to utilize the mobile resources judicially. List of Stage APIs which may throw the error 3768 - The Stage3D API may not be used during background execution. The swf version should be 22 and above..
- Support for iOS7 – iOS7 is approaching and we are making sure that AIR is compatible and performs as expected. The iOS applications can now use the Native Extensions built with iOS 7 APIs. The newly introduced icons are also supported.
- XXHDPI (144x144) Icon Support – Android - With this feature we have added support for beautiful, high resolution icons on devices such as the Nexus 10.- Mac OS 10.9 Support – We have tested against the latest developer releases of OS X 10.9 and are ensuring that Flash Player continues to perform as expected.
- Mac .pkg Installation Support – Deploying Flash Player and keeping it up to date is a critical task for system administrators worldwide. We’re introducing a new .pkg installer format for our distribution partners so we can reduce their workload by allowing them to deployFlash Player for Mac using their current tools and environments.
La community con le risposte che cerchi! Partecipa é gratis!Iscriviti al Forum
Vuoi ricevere tutti gli aggiornamenti di SWZone direttamente via mail?Iscriviti alla Newsletter