K-Lite Codec Pack 9.8.0
VMware Player 5.0.2Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
VMware Player è un´applicazione facile da usare,
che offre agli utenti la possibilità di eseguire qualsiasi macchina virtuale sul proprio
Con VMware Player, è possibile utilizzare qualsiasi macchina virtuale creata con VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, VMware Server o VMware ESX, Microsoft Virtual Server e Microsoft Virtual PC.
Si possono importare immagini create da software di terze parti come Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery (in precedenza chiamato Live State Recovery), Norton Ghost 10, Norton Save & Restore, StorageCraft, ShadowProtect, Acronis True Image
Può essere usato su sistemi a 32 e 64-bit in ambiente Windows, Linux, NetWare, Solaris o sistemi operativi x86 side-by-side, senza riavviare il sistema o partizionare il disco fisso.
Note di rilascio:
VMware Player 5.0.2 is a maintenance release that resolves some known issues.
Known issues from prior releases of VMware Player are described in the release notes for each release. To view release notes for the prior release of VMware Player, see the following links.
VMware Player 5.0.1
VMware Player 5.0
The following issues are resolved in VMware Player 5.0.2.
- On a Windows 7 host, when you plug and unplug a headset several times, the audio card of the guest would not work. This has been fixed in Workstation 9.0.2.
- When installing VMware Tools in Linux virtual machines, the The default screen resolution options have been standardized to 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x800 for the initial login. After login, resolution can be set to any value the user desires or Autofit can be used.
- Image copy/paste now correctly function with Solaris 10 and 11 guests.
- The list of available NICs in the Automatic Bridging Settings dialog window is now refreshed without restarting Player.
- A memory leak that impacted Windows hosts and guests has been fixed.
- When running in a Linux distribution using the GNOME 3 desktop environment, Desktop folders now open as expected.
- VMware Tools no longer crashes on Windows 2008 Server Core x64 SP2 operating system, with the following error:
- VMware Tools unrecoverable error: (vthread-3)
- Exception 0xc0000005 (access violation) has occurred.
- However, Windows 2008 Server Core x64 SP2 is not a supported operating system for VMware Workstation.
- Scrolling with a Lenovo ThinkPad UltraNav scroll button no longer requires excessive force.
Known issues from prior releases of VMware Player 5 also might apply to VMware Player 5.0.2.
Dimensioni: 210 MB