FastStone Capture 7.2
Slim Browser 6.01.47Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
- New feature: automatically shrink photos
before upload to dramatically save upload time. Works with any websites, such as facebook, twitter,
photobucket or any forums which accept picture attachments.
- The old autologin feature has been replaced with the new form filler feature under the "Quick Fill" menu. Autologin files will be upgraded into saved form files.
- Renamed "Links Bar" into "Favorites Bar". The old "Favorites Bar" is now called "All Favorites".
- Added option to ignore https sites in download manager options.
- Added menu tools:reset all settings.
- Bug fix: double clicking ftp folder in a ftp folder view opens the ftp folder in an external explorer window.
- Feature change: The entire browser window is now hidden when the browser is locked.
- Added paste & search into the context menu of the quicksearch box.
- Ctrl key for the purpose of new tab activation toggling now affects only sites opened from existing tabs by middle-clicking, shift+clicking or selecting the menu "Open In New Tab".
- Now you can use delete key to delete a single entry from the drop down list of the address bar.
- Bug fix: Tab bar height wasn´t adjusted properly when the bar is using multi-line mode while resizing the main window.
- Reduced the time to close a group of tabs.
- Bug fix: website with title including special characters such as apostrophe messes up the quickdial settings.
- Added support to download all the links from the current web page. Accessible from the in-page context menu ""Download all with download manager" and from the toolbar on the download manager.
- The folder to save pictures is now remembered across browsing sessions.
- Added "Window->Restore All/Maximize All" to the Window menu.
- Added site-dependent zoom settings. If you set a specific zoom setting on a web page, next time you come to the same domain, the same zoom setting will be applied.
- Added support to import firefox bookmarks in one click (Favorites->Manage Favorites->Import Firefox Bookmarks).
- Added option to easily disable the securty alert when browsing pages with both http and https content.
- Reduced startup time when skin is enabled.
- Skin selection dialog has been changed into a menu list.
- Add support to restore popup window by openning blocked url directly. Now we have two ways to restore popup windows.
- The old way is allow popups temporarily and refresh the current page (Allow Popup and Reload).
- The new way will restore the blocked popup window by opening its URL directly. The new way is more useful in cases where refreshing the current page will cause either loss of data or session information.
- Added support to delete individual items from the history view.
- Changed domain autocompletion options. Added checkbox to enable/disable each of them individually. Check tools:options:address bar.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Dimensioni: 3.71 MB