Adobe Reader X 10.1.2: arriva la firma digitale EchoSign nei PDF
Google Chrome Dev 18.0.1003.1Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
he Dev channel has been updated to
18.0.1003.1 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. This build contains the following
- Updated V8 - 184.108.40.206
- When a profile is synced, use GAIA name + GAIA photo for avatar - Use Google OAuth userinfo API to get profile information (Issue: 91241)
- Added support for manifest_version attribute for extensions (Issue: 62897)
- Eliminate drawing glitch on WebUI radio controls. (Issue: 105755)
- Fixed regression with extension omnibox API where whitespace would get trimmed (Issue: 106355)
- Fix race condition in extension service that causes extensions installed (Issue: 101935)
- Folders in the wrench menu and application menu are greyed out (Issue: 109196)
- Better error handling in audio wave out. (Issue: 108685)
- Made URL filter for web request API mandatory (Issue: 106590)
- Popups opened from a maximized window should now be unmaximized (Issue: 106967)
- Hide panels in presence of full screen app for windows. (Issue: 102731)
- Provide windows notification of thread termination (Issues: 107974, 103209)
- Abort in-flight load tasks if the DB has been closed. (Issue: 106722)
- Native Client applications should now work on Linux systems where /dev/shm is mounted with the “noexec” option, such as Gentoo (r113228).
- Fixed issue where Google Chrome does not start on RHEL 6 and derivative Linux distributions. (r116534)
Full details about what changes are in this build are available in the SVNrevisionlog.
Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux