Sweet Home 3D 3.4
Dropbox 1.3.4 BetaNaviga SWZ: Home Page » News
Note di rilascio:
Build 1.3.4 introduces the new photo and video import feature that we´ve been working on for a while! Plug in your
camera, phone, or SD card and Dropbox will import your photos and videos so they´re all backed up and accessible and
- The photo import feature is not available on Mac 10.4 and Linux.
- Devices on Mac 10.5 may register as read-only. Import will still work on 10.5, but device settings will not persist.
- For Android devices, it´s best to use "Connect as Disk Drive". HTC Sync will not work.
- To import from iPhone, make sure to unlock your phone and enter your passcode before importing, otherwise it will claim to find no photos.
- If importing from your iPhone on Mac gives an import error, try hard resetting it--hold down the power and the home button for 5 seconds. This will reboot the phone; it shouldn´t change your settings or delete data.
- On Windows, this feature relies on Autoplay. Please enable Autoplay to use this feature if you have disabled it.
- On Windows 7, newer devices that rely on Device Stage (in the Control Panel) will not show Dropbox as an import option until you select "Change Program" for the default.
As usual, we strongly recommend making a backup of your Dropbox before upgrading to this build as we´ll need a few weeks to be certain of its stability. We will rapidly release new builds every couple days to snipe the most common issues as they arise.
-First build with photo importer
- Selective sync for Windows 8 fixed
Categoria: P2P e Web
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux