uTorrent 3.1 RC8 build 2657
Google Chrome Dev 17.0.963.0Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
The Dev channel has been updated to
17.0.963.0 for all platforms. This release has the following updates:
- Updated V8 - 3.7.12..6
- r113121 Omnibox
suggestions will now be prerendered if our confidence of the user following the suggestion is
- Support for <meta name=”referrer”>
Settings (in Options, Under the Hood) now has UI for “Mouse Cursor”, which controls the Mouse Lock
- r110556 Fixed a
renderer crash that could happen when opening a new tab with many tabs open.
- WebKit Issue 73056 - Small fix for BiDi selection.
- WebKit Issue 63903 - Fixed WebKit´s implementation of bdo, bdi, and output elements to match HTML5 spec section 10.3.5.
- r111156 - Desktop shortcuts will be created for each user account, to launch Chrome with that account active.
- The PDF viewer now renders nicer looking text.
- Plugins using the Core Animation rendering model are now rendered through Chrome’s compositor rather than directly to the screen.
This should have no user visible side effects; please file bugs and cc: email@example.com if any unexpected issues are seen with plugin rendering on Mac.Known Issues
- Extension/App/Themes installs on Linux/ChromeOS are currently not working. This includes sync-driven installs. (Bug 106599)
Full details about what changes are in this release are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching to a different release channel? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux