FrostWire 5.2.6 RC
Google rilascia un´estensione ufficiale Google Plus per Chrome
Google Chrome Dev 17.0.928.0 / Beta 16.0.912.21Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
The Dev channel has been updated to 17.0.928.0 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. This build contains the following updates:
- Updated V8 - 18.104.22.168
- Prompt the user if they want to cancel downloads occurring when the last Incognito Window of a profile is closed.
- Panels are enabled by default (extensions-only, “Tasky” in Web Store is one example)
- Adjustable margins supported in Print Preview.
- Mouse Lock “Allow” permission (given via a prompt) is now saved in content settings per domain.
- Fix the multi-profile selection bubble when using a chrome-theme [r107495]
- Optimization work to make the GTK+ tabstrip do less redundant painting. Please report any regressions, especially with complex themes. [Issue: 100803]
- NaCl will not run on Windows
- Indexed Database: IDBDatabase.transaction() - passing  as first argument is no longer supported per specification [Issue: 99690]
- Indexed Database: Databases will fail to load previously created object stores [Issue: 102537].
The Beta channel has been updated to 16.0.912.21 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame.
For an overview of key features in this release check out the Google Chrome Blog. Interested in switching to the Beta or Stable channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux