Google Chrome Beta 13.0.782.41
Monitoraggio delle cartelle in Windows con PsychoFolder
LibreOffice 3.4.1Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
This is the second release
of the new LibreOffice 3.4 code line.
It is safely for production need by most users - LibreOffice 3.4.2, available by the end of July, will target enterprise deployments.
LibreOffice 3.4 contains lots of new features.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.4.1 Release Candidate 3, so you don´t need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- On the wiki, there is a list with fixes in this version
There are a few issues still contained in this release, which will be addressed soon with upcoming bug fix releases (release 3.4.2 will be available end of July)
- MS Office 2010 complains about damaged MS Office 2003/XP documents created by LibreOffice 3.4 (fdo#37516)
- PowerPoint PPTX files created by LibreOffice can´t be opened by MS Office Web Apps; PowerPoint PPT files created by LibreOffice can´t be opened by MS PowerPoint Viewer 2010 but they can be opened by MS Office (fdo#32709)
- MS OFFICE document recovery fails after crash (fdo#34805)
- Data in reports created by Report Wizard do not display all data records (fdo#37620)
- Problems with printing table borders and pictures from Writer (workaround: PDF) (fdo#37488)
- Writer crashes when using undo-redo on moved formulas (fdo#36631)
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, Linux, OS X