Backup automatico dei Blog WordPress su Dropbox
Google Chrome 12.0.742.112Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
The Chrome Stable channel has been updated to 12.0.742.112 for all platforms. This release contains an updated version of Adobe Flash, along with the security fixes noted below.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
- [$1000]  Medium CVE-2011-2345: Out-of-bounds read in NPAPI string handling. Credit to Philippe Arteau.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2346: Use-after-free in SVG font handling. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2347: Memory corruption in CSS parsing. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$500]  High CVE-2011-2350: Lifetime and re-entrancy issues in the HTML parser. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$500]  High CVE-2011-2348: Bad bounds check in v8. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2351: Use-after-free with SVG use element. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2349: Use-after-free in text selection. Credit to miaubiz.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux