I fondatori di YouTube acquisiscono Delicious
Vista Codec Package 5.9.4
Google Chrome 11.0.696.57Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
The Google Chrome team is happy to announce the arrival of Chrome 11.0.696.57
to the Stable Channel for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. Chrome 11 contains some
really great improvements including speech input through HTML.
Security fixes and rewards:Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
We’re pleased to associate a record $16,500 of rewards with this patch.
-  High CVE-2011-1303: Stale pointer in floating object handling. Credit to Scott Hess of the Chromium development community and Martin Barbella.
-  Low CVE-2011-1304: Pop-up block bypass via plug-ins. Credit to Chamal De Silva.
- [Linux / Mac only]  Medium CVE-2011-1305: Linked-list race in database handling. Credit to Kostya Serebryany of the Chromium development community.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-1434: Lack of thread safety in MIME handling. Credit to Aki Helin.
-  Medium CVE-2011-1435: Bad extension with ‘tabs’ permission can capture local files. Credit to Cole Snodgrass.
- [Linux only]  Low CVE-2011-1436: Possible browser crash due to bad interaction with X. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1437: Integer overflows in float rendering. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1438: Same origin policy violation with blobs. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [Linux only]  High CVE-2011-1439: Prevent interference between renderer processes. Credit to Julien Tinnes of the Google Security Team.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1440: Use-after-free with <ruby> tag and CSS. Credit to Jose A. Vazquez.
- [$500]  High CVE-2011-1441: Bad cast with floating select lists. Credit to Michael Griffiths.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1442: Corrupt node trees with mutation events. Credit to Sergey Glazunov and wushi of team 509.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1443: Stale pointers in layering code. Credit to Martin Barbella.
- [$500] [Linux only]  High CVE-2011-1444: Race condition in sandbox launcher. Credit to Dan Rosenberg.
-  Medium CVE-2011-1445: Out-of-bounds read in SVG. Credit to wushi of team509.
- [$3000]    High CVE-2011-1446: Possible URL bar spoofs with navigation errors and interrupted loads. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1447: Stale pointer in drop-down list handling. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1448: Stale pointer in height calculations. Credit to wushi of team509.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1449: Use-after-free in WebSockets. Credit to Marek Majkowski.
-  Low CVE-2011-1450: Dangling pointers in file dialogs. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-1451: Dangling pointers in DOM id map. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-1452: URL bar spoof with redirect and manual reload. Credit to Jordi Chancel.
- [$1500]  High CVE-2011-1454: Use-after-free in DOM id handling. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
-  Medium CVE-2011-1455: Out-of-bounds read with multipart-encoded PDF. Credit to Eric Roman of the Chromium development community.
-  High CVE-2011-1456: Stale pointers with PDF forms. Credit to Eric Roman of the Chromium development community.
More on what´s new at the Official Chrome Blog. You can find full details about the changes that are in Chrome 11 in theSVN revision log. If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug. Want to change to another Chrome release channel? Find out how.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux