FastStone Image Viewer 4.4
Registare e riprodurre azioni di mouse e tastiera con Ghost Mouse
Google Chrome 10.0.648.204Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
The Chrome Stable and Beta channels have been updated to 10.0.648.204 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame. Included in this release is support for the password manager on Linux, performance and stability fixes, as well as the security fixes listed below.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail.
Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with
- [$500]  High CVE-2011-1291: Buffer error in base string handling. Credit to Alex Turpin.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-1292: Use-after-free in the frame loader. Credit to Sławomir Błażek.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-1293: Use-after-free in HTMLCollection. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$1500]  High CVE-2011-1294: Stale pointer in CSS handling. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-1295: DOM tree corruption with broken node parentage. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$1500]  High CVE-2011-1296: Stale pointer in SVG text handling. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open source
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux