Microsoft pubblica l´Advance Notification per le patch di Febbraio
Cancellare definitivamente i file con Secure Wipe
Google Chrome 9.0.597.84Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
The stable channel has been updated to 9.0.597.84 for all platforms. Details about the features included in this release can be found on the Google Chrome Blog, in addition this release contains the following security fixes. Security fixes and rewards:Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.Special thanks to thecommunity, for playing so much of the game “Z-Type” that they uncovered a Chromium audio bug -- see below!
- [Mac only]  Low Minor sandbox leak via stat(). Credit to Daniel Cheng of the Chromium development community.
- [$1000]  High Use-after-free in image loading. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Low Apply some restrictions to cross-origin drag + drop. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined) and the Google Security Team (Michal Zalewski, David Bloom).
-  Low Browser crash with extension with missing key. Credit to Brian Kirchoff.
- [$1000]  High Crashing when printing in PDF event handler. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Low Handle merging of autofill profiles more gracefully. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
- [Mac only]  Low Work around a crash in the Mac OS 10.5 SSL libraries. Credit to Dan Morrison.
-  Low Browser crash with bad volume setting. Credit to Matthew Heidermann.
-  Critical Race condition in audio handling. Credit to the gamers of Reddit!
In addition, we would like to thank Aki Helin, Sergey Glazunov, Ben Hawkes of the Google Security Team, Benoit Jacob, Simon Fraser and miaubiz for reporting bugs to us during the development cycle, so that they never affected the stable channel. Various rewards were issued for this help.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug. Want to change to another Chrome release channel? Find out how.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open Source
OS: Windows, Linux, OS X