Effettuare Ping multipli con PingInfoView
Dropbox 1.0.0 RCNaviga SWZ: Home Page » News
* Stop the Dropbox location changer widget from jumping all over the place in the
* Fixed case where the Dropbox preferences window wouldn´t always become active when clicked from the menu bar on Mac OS X versions before Snow Leopard.
* New "Easy Relink" dialog in the tour. Now when you link with the same account as a previous installation you will be greeted with a fast path to configuring Dropbox. This retains your Dropbox location setting as well as your selective sync settings.
* Selective sync is optimized to finish *a lot* quicker when changing settings during initial sync.
* The Dropbox tour is now more careful about merging your dropbox with a previous installation.
* Better handling of folders which names like ".dropbox" or "Desktop.ini", having folders with these names could cause Dropbox to spin in some syncing situations.
* Dropbox will now be more aggressive about making sure to not add duplicate entries to the Finder sidebar.
* Fix random bug that would prevent preferences to show up when you opened it for the first time at a rare point on Windows.
* Don´t enable Growl notifications for all compatible apps if you didn´t have Growl installed before installing Dropbox.
* "Move Dropbox" was broken in some cases on Windows, now should be a lot better.
* Fix the context menu not showing up sometimes on Mac OS X versions before Snow Leopard.
Categoria: P2P e Web
OS: Windows, OS X, Linux