Articolo: Applicazioni Web gratuite e interessanti
Google Chrome 5.0.375.127Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
5.0.375.127 has been released to the Stable Channel on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail.
Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with
Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, we have also deployed a workaround for a critical vulnerability where the root cause lies in an external component. Credit and $1337 to Marc Schoenefeld for enabling us to work around another Windows kernel bug .
- [$1337]  Critical Memory corruption with file dialog. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption with SVGs. Credit to wushi of team509.
- [$500]  High Bad cast with text editing. Credit to wushi of team509.
- [$1000]  High Possible address bar spoofing with history bug. Credit to Mike Taylor.
- [$2000]   High Memory corruption in MIME type handling. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$1337]  Critical Crash on shutdown due to notifications bug. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
-  Medium Stop omnibox autosuggest if the user might be about to type a password. Credit to Robert Hansen.
- [$1000]  High Memory corruption with Ruby support. Credit to kuzzcc.
- [$1000]  High Memory corruption with Geolocation support. Credit to kuzzcc.
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open Source
OS: Windows, Linux, OS X