Il jailbreaking dell´iPhone diventa legale negli USA
Google Chrome 5.0.375.125Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
Google Chrome 5.0.375.125 has been released to the Stable channel on Linux,
Mac, Windows, and Chrome Frame.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced
bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
Aside from the listed security bugs fixed in Chromium, we have also deployed workarounds for two critical vulnerabilities where the root cause lies in external components. Credit and $1337 to Marc Schoenefeld for enabling us to work around a Windows kernel bug . Credit and $1337 to Simon Berry-Byrne for enabling us to work around a glibc bug .
- [$500]  Medium Memory contents disclosure in layout code. Credit to Michail Nikolaev.
- [$500]  High Issue with large canvases. Credit to sp3x of SecurityReason.com.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption in rendering code. Credit to Jose A. Vazquez.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption in SVG handling. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Low Avoid hostname truncation and incorrect eliding. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
Categoria: P2P e Web
Licenza: Open Source
OS: Windows, Linux, OS X