Blur rimandato al 2010
MakeIstantPlayer, convertire i Video in file eseguibili: e riproducibili
Paint.NET (Beta) 3.5.3550 Beta 1Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
Rilasciata la versione beta 1 di questo
programma di foto editing gratuito, alternativo al Paint standard incluso nei sistemi operativi
Offre molti effetti speciali e la possibilità di
interagire con dei plugin aggiuntivi.
Paint.NET è un progetto sviluppato dagli studenti della Washington State University.
CHANGELOG Versione Beta 1:
- Now uses
and requires .NET 3.5 SP1, which has many built-in performance improvements.
- New effect:
Blurs -> Surface Blur, by Ed Harvey
- New effect: Distort -> Dents, by Ed
- New effect: Distort -> Crystalize, by Ed Harvey
- Effect dialog
responsiveness has been greatly improved.
- Images open much faster, especially on single
- Selection outline is no longer animated. Instead of "dancing ants", an
antialiased and stippled "XOR" outline is drawn.
- Startup performance on most systems
will be better by about 20%.
- Memory usage has been greatly reduced when more than one
image is open.
- The font system for the Text tool has been completely rewritten, and
problems with missing fonts and crashes should be a thing of the past.
- On Windows XP and
Vista, the Text tool has improved text rendering quality (it uses GDI instead of
- On Windows 7, the Text tool will use DirectWrite (instead of GDI) which gives
even better performance and quality.
- The toolbar font list has improved usability,
rendering quality, and significantly improved performance.
- The toolbar font list no
longer requires an application restart to recognize newly installed fonts.
- When many
fonts are installed, both memory usage and startup performance have been greatly
- Installation prerequisites are now installed automatically, such as .NET
Framework and Windows Installer.
- Updates can now be downloaded in the background, and
installed automatically once you exit the application.
- General rendering quality has
been improved when zoomed in.
- Added a "Utilities" menu. Updates, Languages, and Plugin
Errors have been moved here.
- Added a "Manage Fonts" command to the Utilities
- Clicking the middle mouse button on an image thumbnail will now close the
- Improved the Unfocus effect.
- The DirectDraw Surface (.DDS) file type
now allows you to select the resampling algorithm for auto-generated mip-maps.
processor that supports SSE is now required (almost all CPUs purchased this decade satisfy
- Fixed an issue with Gaussian Blur and its treatment of alpha
- Fixed a crash with the "Units" selector in the toolbar.
- When zoomed
in, it is now much easier to resize a very small selection.
- Now includes a Russian translation.
Richiede l´installazione di .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Localizzato in italiano
Categoria: Digital Imaging
Dimensioni: 4,87 MB