Convertire qualsiasi formato video in WMV
Vista Codec Package 5.3.9
Rilasciata la Beta di Mandriva Linux 2010Naviga SWZ: Home Page » News
Le versioni KDE e Gnome verranno invece rilasciate nei prossimi giorni.
Note di rilascio:
Mandriva Linux 2010 Beta version is now available on public mirrors. This Beta version is available through
- Free version, 32 and 64 bit DVDs
- One version, KDE or GNOME (note that all languages are not yet available) – One isos will be uploaded next week
These isos are hybrid isos which means you can dump it on an USB keyto instal it. Use Mandriva-seeds, it’s as easy as a click!This betaversion comes with many major updates and new excuting stuff:
- PLymouth is now managing boot splash. It allows many morepossibilities for design and effects. It comes also with KMSactivation, which reduces screen flickering, permits smooth transitionsbetween boot phase and X startup.
- Netprofile tool has been completely rewritten. Move your desktop without even thinking about managing your network profiles.
- Tomoyo-gui is the first GUI for Tomoyo deveopped by Mandrivaengineer. A web site will be soon available to create a developercommunity around this project.
- KDE 4.3 reaches stable release with many improvments and stability
- G NOME 2.27.5
- Kernel 2.6.31 rc6
Please note that final graphical design is still not available.
will find detailed informations about Beta on Mandriva wiki:
Please help us by testing this
beta release and report bugs to Mandriva
Licenza: Open source