- Translation system is now complete (translations to various languages will be published on
the KeePasstranslations pagewhen translators finish
- When saving the database, KeePass now first checks whether the file on
disk/server has been modified since it was loaded and if so, asks the user whether to synchronize
with the changed file instead of overwriting it (i.e. multiple users can now use ashared database on a network
- Database files are now verified
(read and hashed) after writing them to disk (in order to prevent data loss caused by damaged/broken
devices and/or file systems).
- Completely new auto-type/URL placeholder
replacement and field reference engine.
- On Windows Vista, some of the message boxes are
now displayed asmodern task dialogs.
- KeePass is now also available as MSI package.
- Accessibility: added advanced option to optimize the user interface for screen readers (only
enable this option if you´re really using a screen reader).
- Added standard client icons:
Tux, feather, apple, generic Wiki icon, ´$´, certificate and BlackBerry.
- Secure edit controls in the master key and entry dialogs now accept text
- Added ability to store notes for each group (see ´Notes´ tab in the group
editing window), these notes are shown in the tooltip of the group in the group tree of the main
- Group names in the entry details view are now clickable; click it to jump
to the group of the entry (especially useful for jumping from search results to the real group of an
- Added ´
PICKPASSWORDCHARS´ special placeholders to auto-type sequence editing
- Wildcards (
*) may now also appear in the
middle of auto-typetarget window filters.
- For auto-type target window filters, regular expressions are now supported
(enclose in //).
- KeePass now shows an explicit file corruption warning message when saving
to a file fails.
- Added option to prepend a special auto-type initialization sequence for
Internet Explorer and Maxthon windows to fix a focus issue (option enabled by
- Added ability to specify a minimum length and minimum estimated quality
that master passwords must have (see help file -> Features ->Composite Master
Key; for admins).
- Added field reference creation dialog (accessible through the ´Tools´ menu in the entry
referencesare dereferenced when copying
data to the clipboard.
- Entry field references are now dereferenced in
- KeePass now follows field references in indirect
auto-type sequence paths.
- Added internal field reference cache (highly
improves performance of multiple-cyclic/recursive field references).
- Added managed system power mode change handler.
- Added "Lock Workspace" tray
context menu command.
- Moved allexportcommands into a new export dialog.
- Added context menu command to
export the selected group only.
- Added context menu command to export selected
- Added support forimportingPassword Memory 2008 XML
- Added support for importing Password Keeper 7.0 CSV
- Added support for importing Passphrase Keeper 2.70 HTML
- Added support for importing data from PassKeeper
- Added support for importing Mozilla bookmarks JSON files (Firefox 3
- Added support for exporting to KeePass 1.x CSV
- Added XSL transformation file to export passwords only (useful for
generating and exporting password lists).
- Added support for writing databases to hidden
- When passing ´
similar on thecommand line,
KeePass will now open the command line help.
- Whensingle instance
modeis enabled and a second instance is started with
command line parameters, these parameters are now sent to the already open KeePass
- KeePass now ships with a compiled XML serializer library, which highly
improves startup performance.
- Added support for Uniform Naming Convention (UNC)
paths (Windows) in the URL field (without
- Added option to exclude expired entries in the ´Find´ dialog.
- Added option to exclude expired entries in quick searches (toolbar; disabled by
- The box to enter the name of a custom string field is now a combobox that
suggests previously-used names in its drop-down list.
- Added Shift, Control and Alt
key modifiers to placeholder overview in the auto-type sequence editing
- Added support for 64 byte key files which don´t contain hex
- Added Ctrl-Shift-F accelerator for the ´Find in this Group´ context menu
command (group tree must have the focus).
- Added export ability toKPScriptplugin.
- Ctrl-Tab now also works in the password list,
groups tree and entry details view.
- Plugin developers:
- Plugin developers: instead of manually setting the parent group property
and adding an object to a group, use the new
- Plugins can now add new export file formats (in addition to import
- Plugins: added static message service
La Community di SWZone.it
La community con le risposte che cerchi ! Partecipa é gratis ! Iscriviti al Forum